On the premises of the Rehabilitation Facility it is prohibited to:
- drinking alcoholic beverages, smoking tobacco and electronic cigarettes
- use drugs
- Bringing in animals
An employee of the facility has the right to refuse to perform a treatment if the client:
- does not comply with the rules of these regulations
- is under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants
- there is a suspicion of contraindication to perform a given procedure
- the state of hygiene does not allow for carrying out the treatment
The purchase of a given service is tantamount to making a statement by the Customer that he or she is familiar with these regulations and accepts their conditions.
1. The sauna is an integral part of the swimming pool and the provisions of the general regulations apply there.
3. Using the sauna is equivalent to the fact that the person has read and accepts all points of the rules.
4. The sauna complex is a non-textile zone. Users must take into account the possibility that this area may be used by naked or incompletely dressed persons.
8. The sauna may be used only by healthy people or people whose ailments are not contraindications to the use of the procedure.
9. Children under 16 years of age are only allowed in the sauna when accompanied by adults.
10. People that are not allowed to use the sauna: